We expect all meetings to be hybrid and all second-chance meetings to be online.
Meetings are always on the third Thursday of the month and second chance meetings by request up to two weeks later.
19 January 2023 (Thursday)
The world in recession – how will Korea fare?
16 February 2023 (Thursday)
Chaebol and Financial Institution investment in Korea or overseas?
16 March 2023 (Thursday)
Why we are here? The status of foreign business in Korea in 2023
20 April 2023 (Thursday)
Korea’s new NDC targets – do they make sense?
18 May 2023 (Thursday)
Chaebol Evolution 2020 to 2025
15 June 2023 (Thursday)
Managing a Korean Operation
20 July 2023 (Thursday)
Now China is back what is the future of Korea-PRC relations?
17 August 2023 (Thursday)
Korea Economy in 2024-2025
21 September 2023 (Thursday)
Korea’s export industries beyond Chips, Cars and Batteries – Nuclear and Armaments
19 October 2023 (Thursday)
Korea’s ability to grow based on domestic demand
16 November 2023 (Thursday)
Strategic decision-making for foreign companies doing business in Korea
14 December 2023 (Thursday)
2024: COP-28 and Korea’s new energy industries
KABC values your opinions.
If you have any questions about KABC’s activities and services, please contact us using the form below.
We will reply to your email address or phone call you entered when inquiring.
Confirmed I agree to the below collection and use policy of personal information.
[ Personal information collection and use policy ]
1. Types of personal information collected and purpose of use
The types of personal information collected through this page and the purpose of use are as follows.
1) Types of personal information to be collected: name, e-mail address
2) Purpose of use of collected personal information: Information on Korea Associates Business Consultancy (hereafter "KABC") and related events through e-mail, and delivery of related information
2. Processing and retention period of personal information
1) The KABC retains and processes personal information within the period of retention and use of personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject, or the retention and use period of personal information in accordance with laws and regulations.
2) The retention period of the collected personal information is until the business processing specified in the purpose of the use is completed, and the collected personal information is destroyed as soon as the business processing is completed.
Korea Associates Business Consultancy Ltd.
#2028 Gwanghwamun Officia Building
92 Saemunan-ro Jongro-gu Seoul 03186 Korea
© 2023Korea Associates Business Consultancy Ltd.
This website is using cookies to improve the user-friendliness.
You agree by using the website further.